Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ferrari F150 launch

Fernando Alonso's thoughts about the F150 :
"I'm much more into the team and this feeling that has built throughout the year 2010 has contributed to the creation of the new car. I think I will adapt easily to the new car and I hope it will be as competitive as it is beautiful to watch. I'm really motivated, excited . 2010 has been an incredible year for me and I found an incredible team, they are passionate for me. 2011 will be a new challenge with new technical regulations and the pilot will have to adapt to new changes, such as the SREC.
The new car we see here is the result of months of work. Now we must devote ourselves entirely to win and we are ready to meet this challenge."
Massa's thoughts about the F150:
"i'm not that old for now, I have some years left in me. It's very important for us and I am very motivated and enthusiastic.
I followed the development of the car and I'm really ready to begin this new year" Massa said at the launch of the Ferrari.
"There are many things to learn and understand as quickly as possible, new rules to take account. I am pleased to begin testing this year and I hope that this new car will grow as quickly as possible.
Massa added that despite the short time between the end of the 2010 season and the launch of the F150, Ferrari had had time to produce a car capable of fighting for victory at the first Grand Prix.
"It seems that since the end of last year there was a lot of time, but time passes quickly. Working on a car is not something simple. I think that through our work, we have a car competitive from the first race."

No comments:

Post a Comment