Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hungary GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

Fernando Alonso :
"This is a podium again, the fourth in a row, we have been competitive in four runs with different characteristics and it looks like it is today did not suit our car. This gives me more confidence for the rest championship but now we are on vacation, I look forward to continuing the season. This July was stressful and full, I think everybody, especially the team deserves this break to unwind. I hope to recovery, SPA, we will take a good race. As for my race, I was in trouble on the adherence to and Schumacher passed me after that, various incidents in the first turns made me lose precious time, I lost a lot of time behind the Mercedes and Mark [Webber]. At this point, we decided to anticipate my stop to go to a four-stop strategy, we were allowed to finish on the podium. I was not alone in having trouble with my car, the main thing was to stay on track until it is dry. When we found that we were losing time We did not panic and adapted our strategy, it was a very interesting and exciting race, I want to congratulate Jenson [Button], which is celebrating 200 GP in F1 for a good win. "
Felipe Massa :
"It was a tough race with the rain made track conditions difficult. My race was ruined when I got out of the track, I hit the tire wall my car was damaged, but the engineers me said I could go on. I lost a lot of time because of this, I am upset for not being able to fight for the podium because I could finish in the top three. The conditions were difficult at the outset, as lap 40 when the rain was there, you should avoid the white lines because they were very slippery, it was like driving on ice. Now we have a little vacation, I will go to Brazil to be with my family because I enjoy spending time with them and in my country, I'm sure the second part of the championship will be better than the first. "

No comments:

Post a Comment