Thursday, September 15, 2011

Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso(4th) :
"The fourth place is the most common result achieved in qualifying this season, I am not surprised by this performance. From a general, our races are better than qualifications, so I think this position on the grid can let us hope to achieve a podium tomorrow, which is our goal and more achievable. I think it will be difficult, even if the races of this season we are full of surprises, winning will be very difficult. I will try to win places at the start, which could make my race a little more interesting. It was not easy to find the right balance on the car this weekend, we made many changes to the settings after each session, it was the If this morning because we were not satisfied. In qualifying, the car was better, it was more stable braking in a straight line etc ... It was much easier to drive, we were still in the top five. It is obvious that high temperatures have helped us, otherwise we would not be the 4th and 6th! We hope it will be hot tomorrow, it would be nice to get a good result here in front of our fans. "
Felipe Massa(6th) :
"In all honor, I must say it was a good qualifying, but it was not easy because we knew that our rivals are very fast and we were not sure what to take. We worked hard trying fine-tune the settings of the car, it in one sitting! During Q3, in my last stint I had a good hare, in the name of Michael Schumacher, but I pushed too hard and lost time which forced me to cut the chicane Lesmo. Maybe I could be with Alonso, but I do not think I could have done much better. Tomorrow, I expect a race very difficult with a tire management difficult, especially in the back and it is clear that this is a key factor. The strategy will be important, we want to do well in such an important event for us and Ferrari look forward to going into battle to delight our fans. Our goal is to finish on the podium, even though I know it will be very difficult. "

No comments:

Post a Comment