Monday, October 17, 2011

Korea GP : Alonso Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso(6th) :
"I can not be happy with sixth place, but this position reflects our current level. McLaren and Red Bull are stronger than us which means that we are fighting us for the fifth and sixth place. That's what went today, but maybe tomorrow will end as Suzuka and we will meet to battle for the win. When the tire degradation is very high, we are generally in good shape but here the situation is not very clear, as the behavior of the tender on long runs with a full tank. Today we lost too much time in the first sector, we lacked speed. On my last run, I immediately lost a few tenths in the first corner and after that I could not catch up so I decided not to finish my tour. Unfortunately I'm starting on the dirty side of the track, what should be a major drawback here.
We will keep an eye on what happens to us and use the right strategy at the right time. The new front wing? I do not like about the improvements on the one hand I think it's a job for the engineers, on the other hand, I prefer to share my opinion only with the team."

No comments:

Post a Comment