Saturday, November 12, 2011

Abu Dhabi Gp : Alonso & Massa Friday quotes

Fernando Alonso(5th , 3rd) :
"As was the case in India there fifteen days, I lose again the time in India because of the engine but there because of an overrun. It is not a particular problem of Turn 1, but if you touch the edge of the vibrator during braking then you lose control of the car. Vettel and I went out to the same place, I saw a lot of similarity, maybe tomorrow we will change just our paths, I am sorry lose a little time but I am especially sorry for the mechanics now have more work to put my car in a state. I will try to redeem myself by making a good lap in qualifying tomorrow. We tried to do anything revolutionary we mainly concentrated on comparing tires Pirelli and aerodynamic evaluations for 2012. As usual, it is difficult to know where we are vis-à-vis our competitors, because there is always much too many unknown on Friday. I do not think I will not fight for the pole or victory, but first impressions are better than what we we expected, given that during the weekend, the track can be improved, which was the case with two free practice lower temperatures, the south it was really hot. The soft tires seem to suit us, like hard tires, so we are optimistic for last few races. "
Felipe Massa(6th , 4th): "
It was two good sessions for me but this does little to qualifications, as there was two weeks India was the fastest on Friday and Saturday was more difficult. I'm pretty happy with our pace race even if the end result was not great because I always had problems. Hopefully it will be different this weekend and I am sure that it is important keep doing the good job sure to always be the fastest. Of Moreover, I have a special helmet in honor of twenty years of the death of Ayrton Senna through the date of his third title on my helmet. It will be auctioned to raise funds for the foundation that bears his name, I am honored to be able to do something to support all initiatives. I am also happy to work on the new front wing, but I not understand why it vibrates so much, knowing that while the cockpit acts correctly! I have no problem with the car. "

No comments:

Post a Comment