Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Brazil Gp : Alonso & Massa Friday quotes

Fernando Alonso(6th ; 4th): 
"It was not an easy day, we have not yet succeeded in finding the right balance with the car, so we have wait, see how we We can improve and solve these problems. So it will depend directly from our performance for qualifying tomorrow afternoon. I am not satisfied with the back of the car. As for the engine This morning, these are things that happen, in the end I do not lose really time, much less than the time lost India there is one month. We have to wait the engine is in Maranello, it will be removed by our engineers and we understand the reason for the failure. To be clear, this does not change the Following the weekend. In addition, we can see that we are a little less competitive than usual and I do I can not fight against the McLaren and Red Bull, in addition to Mercedes are very fast. However, there is a high risk of rain, if I could choose today, I'd for a wet race, because in these Conditions anything can happen, while on a dry track we can expect a fifth place in qualifying and a podium in the race. "
Felipe Massa(5th ; 6th): 
"I am very pleased to be here in my country and I am also happy because it the last race of a season that can be a source of inspiration for the future, if I were to write it in ten, I think I would put the score of 5. On Monday we will be in a position to concentrate fully on 2012. We need to improve in all areas, but especially on aerodynamics, which is important in the current Formula 1. However, we must not neglect any detail, as this can make the difference and create a perfect car. The lap times today were slower compared to last year probably brought by the tires Pirelli here are harder than those of Bridgestone and temperatures are different. We tried various settings and we must now analyze the data to prepare the best possible for qualifications and above for the race. With regard to the rain, we must be prepared for any situation. We have no news, but I hope we can do a good work and the end of the season will be on a good note. A podium would fantastic and it would give me more more motivation for the season next one. "

No comments:

Post a Comment