Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Brazil Gp : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

Fernando Alonso(4th): 
"This is another race in which we have done everything perfectly, from start to strategy to the team. The final result is not what we hope but we can not do more. Again today, we have done a very good start, we have Button managed to get through but then, with tires mediums, we had the speed to resist it. The grand prize is an accurate reflection of season: we almost always our best, that is to say the fight for podium with a car that is not as good as those in front. In terms of teamwork, we grown a lot in 2011 and we have absolutely make a reference Initially, for a different year 2012. If I had to note our performance, I can only repeat what was said by the President Di Montezemolo, something between five and six but still I am proud of what the team has achieved. We need Now a faster car five to six tenths. I have confidence in our engineers and the team that dominated the last decade in Formula One, which holds all records available in the sport. Forget I have not managed to get ten times the podium, I scored more points than last year and losing the third place Championship driver is certainly not a problem. The first is the only really matters. "
Felipe Massa(5th): 
"It was a tough race, the end of weekend was not the best, a Technically we never managed to find the right balance and and then yesterday I lost a set of tires softs This forced me to carry out only two saves. I knew it would be disadvantageous because I had to do more laps with mediums, tires with whom we have a performance gap enough net compared to our nearest and softs competitors. Of course, I would have liked to celebrate my 100th grand prix with Ferrari another result but I have to accept the how things happened. In fact the race pretty much sums up the season: good with soft drinks, and then it took fight with the toughest tires. I was very happy to feel the encouragement the crowd who supported me from start to end of the weekend, it was a year ... difficult for me and the team Now we can turn the page. We need to work on improving of the car and I will do everything I can and never have a season as disappointing. I also wanted to say I was Lewis is very pleased to see me when I spoke to journalists, it was very nice of him. What I want from Santa Claus? With Felipinho, I will write and ask a fantastic car from start to finish the 2012 season. "

No comments:

Post a Comment