* Kimi Raikkonen has finally unveiled his possible return to Williams! He also admitted having contact with this team but did not say more. That said many people being among the entourage of Kimi were present in Abu Dhabi, although no announcement has been made.
* Nicol Rosberg finally extended his contract at Mercedes until 2013 and probably beyond. Michael Schumacher is also about to extend for two more seasons, although it is currently denied. * F1 Commission met recently and several items were discussed:
- 3 teams were allowed to change their names for 2012: LRGP will become Lotus, Lotus will become Air Asia Caterham and Marussia Virgin will simply be called Marussia.
- The idea of the third car per team, supported only by Ferrari, was abandoned.
- the races in Bahrain, South Korea and Austin have been validated.
All these decisions will be confirmed on December 7 at the next World Council of Fia.