* the verdict fell for Rubens Barrichello: he will be replaced by Bruno Senna for the year 2012!
* Ferrari has passed the crash tests (in the 2nd test) imposed by the fia as Lotus and Sauber.
* the trial between Adrian Sutil and Eric Lux will begin January 30 and Lewis Hamilton was called as a witness, but he already warned that he would not be available cos he'll present the new Mclaren on February 1.
* the reactive ride height systems invented by Lotus has finally been banned by the fia that held this system could actually change the Aero of the car, which is prohibited by the regulations.
* the Ferrari pair , Alonso and Massa, were at Maranello yesterday to molding their bucket. They also met with Stefano Domenicali to have news about the development of the 2012 Ferrari. In addition, Alonso and Massa, and Jules Bianchi and Davide Rigon, will spend the next few days in the Canary Islands to improve their physical condition .
* without having a bucket of holder this season, Jérôme D'Ambrosio is the 3rd driver of Team Lotus.