Saturday, March 24, 2012

Malaysia Gp : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes


* Fernando Alonso: 
"I think that we can say that it was a good qualifying because we have the best possible result, especially since I had a KERS concerns on the car in Q3." I can't say how long it took me, nor in place but it would have given a more realistic gap with the pole. If it rains tomorrow, then well will manage the strategy and wear good tires, just ten seconds to win or lose big, so we have to be fully concentrated and ready for all contingencies. If the race goes on dry need to maximize the performance of the car and tires degrade much. We must try to make points that might be important for the Championship. The first curve is going to be difficult because it is tight. We know that we have a lot of work to do especially on the aerodynamics of the car. 
Performance here is significantly better than Australia, which proves that we are working in the right direction, but it is clear that we still have to move forward to step forward if we want to win the title. 
A new car in Barcelona? No, this is not true because it is certain that we are pushing on the development of the car, but there was no revolutionary change. For the moment this car has a lot of problems, but there is also a large margin of improvement. "


* Felipe Massa: 
"it is clear that I can't be in this twelfth place, but we know that for the moment we do not have a car fairly competitive." Access in Q3 today was very difficult and I was not satisfied with the balance of the car, but we have managed to improve in qualifying, which leaves me confident for the race and the future. I think, that we have begun to understand a little better the car, that the F2012 will be a little faster tomorrow, but it will be a difficult race in which the degradation of the tires will be important as there is a high risk of rain. 
I hope that I can make a better result than the twelfth position, I have pressure but she comes from my desire always to the maximum and when I am not first I am not pleased."

(source of the pics : http://www.ferrari.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment