Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Italy Gp : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes

* Fernando Alonso: "I think that I could sign the pole today and it is a shame because the car was very strong, but these are things that can happen. The last similar problem dates back to fifteen years or something like that, but there we doesn't need to cry, the problem will be repaired for the race  tomorrow
, but of course with this result everything changes where we could be before all our rivals in the title race, but now it is certain that there are who will mark more points than me. I do not think the many problems of the last few days are related to the development of the car, because it is not the components that are used in the extreme. 
Tomorrow we are going to attempt to score as many points as possible to avoid losing too much on others. We must recognize that the problems of this kind can happen and we must remain positive even if the first reaction is disappointment. Sunday should be better than today , because there you're in middle of Pack and need to try all for all. in concern of the risks for the start ? I think that these are some drivers which will need to hook". 

* Felipe Massa: "I am very pleased with these qualifications, the best for a very long time for me and it is a very important race for Ferrari so I will do my best to get a good result. I am disappointed for Fernando, he was very strong this weekend and we have both a good car and I am sure that tomorrow we will be able to pick up a maximum of points for the Championship. We have a chance to fight with the McLaren, even if they are very strong. For me the chance to achieve a podium here in front of our fans is wonderful, it is my second race at home here and it is always special. We have tried to use as much as possible the aspiration that requires a lot of concentration but it is true that at the end of session I had my best time while I had no car to cover me."



No comments:

Post a Comment