Saturday, October 6, 2012

Japan Gp : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes


*Fernando Alonso: "I cannot say anything else but that I am angry with yellow flags which arrived at the worst time, just when I arrived at the turn 14, my lap was good, I had everything and I could largely make the 4th fastest time of the day and therefore leave 3rd on the grid. The race will have a different image, but I have to accept what has happened and I was unlucky today so perhaps that we will have the chance tomorrow. We face adversaries who are very strong, Red Bull in front and McLaren who are behind, we have to keep an eye on both sides of the track. I expect a tough race and the first objective will be to finish the race to bring points. We tried new settings this morning, but eventually we returned to those of yesterday. I'm much more optimistic about tomorrow than I am today because our race pace is generally better than our performance on a single lap , let's hope it will be the case." 


*Felipe Massa: "I am very disappointed with the way things have gone. Until Q2 everything was fine: the car was very fast and I was satisfied with its balance. But suddenly, once we have the new soft tire train , I lost grip at the front, at the first corner and I failed to find it . I missed Q3 by 21 thousandths . It's very frustrating of not being able to get good results when you know that you can rely on a good car. This is certainly not easy to win positions on a track like that, but we will give everything and try to bring back a maximum of points at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment