Monday, November 26, 2012

Brazil Gp : Alonso & Massa Friday quotes


* Fernando Alonso: "the track was very hot especially in the afternoon with temperatures that were above the habits here. We have yet to find the right balance and the engineers have a lot of work to do to prepare the rest of the weekend. One should not forget that the conditions are expected to change Saturday and Sunday, it will be hard to make the right choices, mainly for the race. I can not say about the performance but the hard tires appear to be more constant that the soft ones and times are correct. I must say that I do not know if I prefer to be on the rain or dry, but it is essential to prepare for the two situations and we know we must score 14 points more than Vettel. There are also other issues of size which are to stay in front of McLaren for the constructors championship, these are clear objectives but difficult to achieve." 


* Felipe Massa: "it was a very busy day with a lot of work to do and so KM in order to find the best settings for the car. I'm pretty happy with my time in particular in what is our race pace and I think that I was the fastest on the track at the end of session. On my first stint with soft tyres I lost a few tenths and I still managed to finish 4th, I can not figure out what time I would have done without wasting time in some corners. We have the same tyres than in Austin but performance is totally different and the degradation here is much higher and I think that we will have much more than one stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment