Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jerez day 1 : Felipe Massa quotes + Ferrari program






*Felipe Massa : "I think that compared to last year, we are on another planet." 
"Last year I remember, we were fighting a lot, it was difficult to keep the car on the track, so this year the basis is completely different. The car is much more balanced, I had good feeling with the rear of the car, good traction ." -According the Brazilian driver, apart from the need to improve the cooling of the cockpit, there are no significant problems: "I am not really disappointed. The lap time of 1m18.8 of Jenson [Button] is certainly a great time, but the 1m19.7 of Mark Webber is not one I think. If you look at this first day, how we drove, how we have managed and the direction that we had decided to follow, so I'm not really disappointed." "There is much to do, much to work, many things to develop for the first race, it's clear. "But I'm not disappointed."

* important datas of Felipe :

-number of laps: 64 
-number of KM: 283,072 Km
-fastest lap: 1.20.536 
the fastest lap time was made at 4:20 pm

* what Ferrari worked on :

-implementation of the car
-reliability tests
-first aerodynamic measurements
-Important: the performance was not sought 

No comments:

Post a Comment