Monday, March 25, 2013

Malaysia GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

*Fernando Alonso: "today, unfortunately, we were very unlucky. After a good start, I hit Vettel in the second turn, it was surprising to find him there almost stopped, I do not know what was his speed. Even though it was damaged, the car seemed not too bad, and together with the team, we have decided to continue because if we stopped immediately and again a few laps after to put the dry tires, we would have been too far behind condemning our chances to finish in front .
It is easy to criticize this decision, but at the time it seemed good. It's a shame because here we could fight with Red Bull but the circumstances have not helped us and bad luck has really played its role especially when you think number of excursions off track without consequences in Australia and here.
Now, we are already turned to China and Bahrain where we hope to have more success than last to arrive in Europe with as many points as possible."

*Felipe Massa: "today's race was very complicated with a start on intermediate tyres on a track which was very wet in places and dry in others and I lost time on many drivers in the first round.
Due to quickly return to the pit for slick tyres was perhaps a little risky because the track was still wet, it made me lose a bit of time on dry . the car has improved and tire degradation was not excessive so I had a good pace but I knew that at that moment there I couldn't finish on the podium.
I can't say that I'm satisfied with this result but with all the difficulties encountered at the beginning of the race I'm happy to score points."

No comments:

Post a Comment