Monday, April 15, 2013

China GP : Alonso and Massa Friday quotes

Fernando Alonso: "the sensations are good at the end of the day because we did a good job and I have to say that I always take pleasure to drive here in Shanghai, which is a circuit with very specific characteristics as for example the first corner.
Between the first and the second practice session, the track conditions have improved significantly, the track is clean and temperatures have risen, allowing us to see what is going to be tomorrow.
Once more, the tyres will be one of the keys for this race especially for the degradation observed on the long relay. We must seek the best strategy for Sunday so to better understand the car, as always, we will have a long night of work ahead of us."

Felipe Massa: "today, I had a great feeling with the car as soon as the early laps even if I was not completely satisfied with the behavior of tires mediums as we were not as fast as our opponents, but times were good enough.
When I put the soft tyres, the car has improved markedly, which allowed me to achieve the fastest time of the day and it was awesome to drive, the car was different we have an excellent race pace and degradation with both types of gums was manageable."

However, the soft tyres will be a big factor in the race for the choice of the strategy but I am confident and I hope that the weekend will continue."

No comments:

Post a Comment