Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Barcelona GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes


Fernando Alonso: "even if it is the third time that I won a race at home the emotion remains very strong, as if this had never happened. It's nice to be able to give my fans all this pleasure in this country in crisis and whose people have done their possible to come support me here.I thank everyone for his support but also the team who did a fantastic job after difficult skills. Everything went perfectly in the race between the start , the strategy and the pit stops without forgetting the tire management.Initially I had to win seats but halfway on the straight I had no place to do so, so I cut my KERS for use it in the number 3 corner in which I realized after watching the race of GP2 that it was possible to attack from the outside.We had to anticipate my first stop because of a slow puncture, my left rear tire lost pressure in each laps but luckily it had no particular effect on the final result.I think that this car allows us to fight for the Championship because in five races we finished second and scored two victories so we must have consistent results and score as many points as possible because we are aware that we are not the fastest but to change that many people working day and night at Maranello."



Felipe Massa: "I am very pleased with this podium because I had a great race and this result is fantastic for the team especially when you go far enough, but I managed well me out immediately.We had a great pace, and in the first lap I was able to overtake many times through a very fast car with which I could be aggressive while managing my tires.I thought I could fight with Raikkonen but when I put my hard tyres, thought to be the best, I started to lose grip behind the well earlier than expected, but I am very satisfied with our performance on this track.Now we leave for Monaco, a totally different track where overtaking is very difficult. We know that we do not have the fastest car, but we continue to work with a lot of effort to correct this."

No comments:

Post a Comment