Monday, May 27, 2013

Monaco GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes



Fernando Alonso: "Unfortunately we did not have a good pace today while normally we have it on Sunday. Yesterday I was not pessimistic because far situations are still improved in the race, but it wasn't the case today without doubt due to a lack of traction, a problem we had in Bahrain.
This race is the conclusion of an overall difficult weekend which began with delicate qualifications in which I found myself in the middle of a group of friends who had nothing to lose.
In the case with Perez, if I did had not cut the chicane then we'd collided, the same thing happened with Sutil.
Turning to Perez, I have nothing to say than he reminds me how I was in 2008 and 2009 because when you are not fighting for the world title you can take more risks so that today it is important for me to finish the races and score maximum points.
In the end I earn a few points on Raikkonen but I lose some on Vettel, but I know that sooner or later I will have the opportunity to come back on him.
Today's result doesn't bother me and in regard to the Canada we know that this will also be a difficult race but it is possible to overtake, we know that we still have much work to do on the car to improve it, we look at the future with confidence."




Felipe Massa: "today my race ended much too soon after an accident at Ste Dévote just as was the case yesterday morning during free practice 3 !
I was in the hospital for precautions controls and hopefully everything is okay, I'm fine. I have just a slight neck pain but nothing serious.
Now I'm going to work to be in shape and return to 100% for the Canada, I want to forget this bad weekend and do well for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment