Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Germany GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

Fernando Alonso: "it was a tough race because we were not among the fastest and thus not competitive enough. In the first relay we paid the price for old tyres because as early as the 12th lap , it was already over and we lost time and part of the advantage of our strategic choice.Although we had hoped to get on the podium, we finish within eight seconds behind Vettel which is encouraging. The team did its utmost to make possible the most competitive car, with many developments, today we can say we ruled out many doubts and we learned about the areas to push the development. When we arrived  here, the importance of testing at Silverstone seemed irrelevant as the official drivers had the opportunity to try the tyres , but FIA decided that everyone could test changes, which gives more meaning to this, if the team asks me I'll be there!"

Felipe Massa: "I'm really disappointed of my race, especially after having been well all weekend. At the beginning of the fourth lap, when I was in the right line and I braked, the rear wheels blocked and I have not been able to avoid stopping the car .When I stopped , 5th speed has been blocked and the engine was off. This is very strange, but the team didn't find any default at the moment. The passage to the medium tyres today was not what we expected after Friday testing, but perhaps it is due to different factors such as the temperature rise which has made a difference.Now, I want to concentrate on the next race and try to do my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment