Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hungary GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes


Fernando Alonso: "finish fifth is probably what we could do better because Mercedes, Lotus and Red Bull were faster than us, things that we had already seen this Friday.This race ends in a month of July which was very difficult for us with this race but also those of Silverstone and Nürburgring which were part of a series in which we were not at the height . However, looking at the points won we have not lost too much points, Hamilton and Raikkonen helped us to avoid seeing Vettel too soar.Now our goal is to work hard to go to Spa and Monza with a much competitive car knowing that there are still nine races and the points available are much more than enough.The team can do it, I know we have the potential so I don't see why we can't do everything to fight until the end of the Championship as we have always done."



Felipe Massa: "it was a difficult race from the beginning to the end because of the first lap I hit Rosberg and I lost the left side of my front wing. Change my wing would have been a big loss of time so we decided to not do it but the balance of the car was never the same and so I lost a lot of performance, and the tyres have deteriorated faster than-usual.I can't be happy with this 8th place because we lacked pace in qualifying and the race, we were not quick enough to aim for victory and for various reasons.Already this track does not suit our car, but we must now be concentrated 100% from now and working to the maximum on the development of the car and on the preparation of the second part of the Championship, so I hope that we can be more competitive."

No comments:

Post a Comment