* It's done! Kimi Raikkonen will be back at Ferrari in 2014(his contrat will last 2 seasons)and will team up with Fernando Alonso. A duo that promises to make sparks on the track !
* Felipe Massa has several options for 2014 : going to Sauber(with the financial support of Ferrari)to replace Nico Hulkenberg ; going to Lotus or even have a steering wheel at Williams in place of Pastor Maldonado.
* Ferrari will no longer organize the Wroome event that was held annually early in January in the Italian mountains ! The main sponsor of this event, Marlboro can no longer ensure the financing of this event because of the financial crisis.
* James Allison took his duties as technical Director on September 1, he will ensure the management side chassis and aero while Pat Fry will take care of the engineering part.
* Fernando Alonso has bought the Spanish professional cycling team "Euskaltel Euskadi" which faced major financial difficulties. For 6 millions of euros, the Spanish rider bought the licence of this team that will now be based in Asturias and which should also change its name. Fiat and Vodafone could be the new main sponsors of this team which will revolve around Samuel Sánchez.