Sunday, October 27, 2013

India GP : Alonso & Massa Friday quotes


Fernando Alonso: "it was a Friday like the others, I had a mechanical problem this morning which reduced my time on track but fortunately this has little affected the programme during the first free practice session whose goal is to get used to the track. It's always important to have the right feeling on a circuit and to try the tyres that are very important here. We also got a first idea of what will be our race pace and the level of degradation of the same tyres if the track will be very different Sunday of what it currently is.The situation is not really different of the last races because we have a little delay on the performance and tomorrow we will have to do everything to be well positioned for the start , the objective is to finish on the podium."

Felipe Massa: "it was a positive day and I hope that Sunday it will be even better because the car worked well. I love this track. In my first lap in soft tyres I have not managed to establish a good time due to traffic.Nevertheless, I am pleased of the race simulation I did with medium tyres . I managed to do a lot of laps and it's something important for the race. Degradation is large enough but not too much so I think that we won't have many pit stops even though you have to be careful with the soft tyres.I think that Red Bull will continue to beat everyone but we have to see what will make the other cars especially in qualifying because the Mercedes and the Lotus seem very fast but as usual we will do our maximum."

No comments:

Post a Comment