Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brazil GP : Alonso & Massa Saturday results

Fernando Alonso: "after the results of the latest races I have to say that I'm really happy to be back in the top 3 on the grid even if I failed to realize the perfect lap because I came out of the track in turn 4 losing seven or eight tenths and so I think it would have been possible to finish second on the timesheet which I believe was within our reach. We know that our car is more competitive on wet track and it's a shame that this happens only now this season, even if now we must look to the future and think about the podium as if we were fighting for the Championship because it would be the best way to finish the season. Here at Interlagos it's difficult to obtain stable conditions, today we had a very wet track which became almost dry in ten minutes, that's why I expect a race with conditions which will vary, we will have to pay maximum attention to not make too many mistakes, it will be necessary to have a good strategy and to respond quickly to all situations."

Felipe Massa: "this qualifying session was difficult because of the weather and also because in the space of a few moments we've gone from heavy rain to a track that had begun to dry by location. I'm not happy with my lap because believe me I was expecting to do something better, but I lost time in the second and third sectors and on parts of the track I had aquaplaning and therefore a loss of adhesion. I am disappointed to have lost positions because of this because I was aiming for a better position but now we must do everything to have a good race knowing that tomorrow they predict rain but we must be prepared for all conditions because here it's never what can happen, one turn to another maybe dry track and then totally soaked. No doubt this will be a very exciting race for drivers and for fans with all the energy they give off this will be a source of motivation for me to have a good race ."

No comments:

Post a Comment