Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brazil GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday results


Fernando Alonso: "get on the podium is the best way to finish this long season, finishing behind Red Bull, which is almost like a victory, more it was the best result that we could have hoped today. It's a shame that the long-awaited rain has not fallen because on wet track we would have been certainly more competitive.I made a good start but I found myself outside and then inside, however after passing Hamilton and Rosberg I started to attack and my race was from beginning to end the attack even if we cannot be fully satisfied with this result because our goal is to win, I'd rather see the balance of the season in a positive way. We won two races and signed podiums, I am runner up of the championship and these are figures which we can be proud of, me as Massa. Felipe (Massa) was a fantastic teammate and even though we will continue to see us in the paddock, my relationship with him will miss and I wish him all the best for the future."

Felipe Massa : "My race started perfectly, with a very good start, then a sustained rhythm which allowed me to immediately make a few beautiful overtakings and I did a great race until the moment where I was given a penalty for crossing the white line. I do not think that I deserved a drive-through and I think that's very unfair. I am very disappointed because today I could have finished fourth or third. I'm sure that if I was found behind Fernando, he would let me overtake him . However, I do not want this incident ruin such a special weekend for me and my team. In their eyes, I'm a world champion and I will never forget them nor anything about Ferrari. I would like to thank all those who have given me this opportunity and maximum support all the time, including president Montezemolo, Stefano Domenicali and all mechanics and engineers who work on the track and at home, as well as all the Ferrari fans who, over the years, have rejoiced with me and also suffered with me during the most difficult moments. Thank you ."


No comments:

Post a Comment