Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Japan GP : Fernando Alonso Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso : "I've often ended up fifth in qualifying, but I think that today's result can be seen in a different light as I enjoyed myself a lot out on track, both in the quick parts and the slower ones. So far, this weekend has been very positive as I had a good feeling from the car right from the first lap of free practice. Unfortunately, the typhoon expected tomorrow is creating a bit of tension, because over the past two days, we haven't done any wet running and having to do the opening lap of the race itself in the rain always complicates matters. Currently, we don't know how much rain we can expect, so all we can do is prepare for a difficult race, because Suzuka is a circuit where, even in the dry, incidents can occur and it's easy to make mistakes. I think that later today, the race director might take a decision regarding this, with the possibility of bringing the race forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment